Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Criss Cross & Shadows

This picture depicts 2 solid structures and the inter-connection they hold together.  The path of life that is trod between them.  The (sometimes) unpleasant briars that may stangle them.....light dims, shades and brightens.  Through it all.....these structures stay firmly in place ever inseparable.  

Recently I have been reading others' blogs, catching up on old friends and aquaintences and reminiscing.  I am thankful to have had this time to reflect and do some inner-cleansing.  Going back to work was difficult, but I have made a decision to stay as positive as possible in every situation and interaction that I have.  Yesterday I had a student (Don) stop by and check in for the new semester.  He expressed his gratitude for the help my office had given him.  It gave him hope to continue on.  Kind of inspiring.......it is nice to hear things like that occasionally.

Good to see things on the brighter side!

1 comment:

  1. One could think of the transom (?) connecting the two individual structures as hope for the future binding the two together. Very poetic, indeed!

    Have a wonderful day, Chris!

    John

    ReplyDelete